Neutrogena Sunscreen SPF 50+ -80.0 grams Oil
Product Benefits Protects skin from harmful sunrays
Sun Protection 50 SPF
Item Weight 80.08 Grams
We provide secured payment options
We deliver fast & safe.
Click to Install Android App
Click to Install Apple iOS App
|Protects skin from harmful sunrays
|Item Dimensions LxWxH
|15 x 6.1 x 3.3 Centimeters
About this item
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock, SPF 50+ sunscreen for men and women
- Broad spectrum SPF 50+ protection against UVA UVB rays
- Dermatologist Tested, Oil-free and Non-Comedogenic
- Ultra-Light with a non-shiny finish, leaves the skin Soft & Smooth
- Suitable for all skin types (oily, dry, normal)
- Waterproof & Sweatproof
- Weightless Matte finish Sunscreen
From the manufacturer
SPF 50+ protection against UVA UVB rays
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 50+
has Helioplex Technology which offers powerful protection against sun damage while leaving a weightlessly invisible feeling on your skin.
- Feels Clean & Light: Goes on easily and absorbs
- Leaves A Non-Shiny Finish: The oil free formula leaves a non-greasy, matte finish so your skin is shine free.
- Won’t Clog Pores
Why is it important to use a sunscreen with HELIOPLEX?
When the active ingredients in some sunscreens are exposed to the sun’s UV rays, they can breakdown and lose effectiveness, which can compromise the amount of sun protection they provide. Sunscreens with our HELIOPLEX Technology are stable in the sun so they provide effective optimal sun protection while you wear them.
Why do you need HELIOPLEX broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection?
There are two types of UV rays that can damage the health and beauty of your skin, they are UVA and UVB rays. For the most comprehensive sun protection against UVA and UVB rays, you need a broad spectrum sunscreen that can help protect your skin against burning, signs of aging, and skin cancer.
- UVA Rays:
- Think A = Aging Rays
- Contribute to early signs of skin aging including fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots
- Penetrate deeper into the skin
- UVB Rays:
- Think B = Burning Rays
- Can cause sunburn
- Penetrate the outer layer of the skin
How to Use:
Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying and at least every 2 hours.